How Does the Insurance Roofing Process Work?
- Complimentary Roof Inspection. Our experienced and trained weather damage specialists will inspect your entire home & roof for any signs of viable weather damage. We take photos and prepare the necessary information to assist you in opening a claim. We conduct a comprehensive inspection to determine the number of layers, condition of sheathing, shingles, ridge caps and any disruption to the gutters that may have been caused by high winds.
- Contingency Agreement. If during our inspection we find damage caused by weather, we will review and sign our contingency agreement with you. This simply states that we will assist you through the entire claims process and we agree to perform all the approved work from the insurance company for the exact dollar amount, your only out of pocket expense being your insurance deductible. This protects you from being charged any additional monies for the necessary repairs or replacement.
- Open the Claim & Schedule the Insurance Adjustment. We will assist you in opening the claim through your Homeowners Insurance Company and schedule the physical inspection by the Insurance Adjuster. This process is done over the phone and takes approximately 5-10 minutes.
*The Adjustment process is the most important part of this process and it is the insurance companies responsibility to inspect the damage and determine the source. We must be present during this process to ensure that all damage is noted and clearly observed by the Insurance Adjuster and is properly identified.
- Scope of Loss. Should the claim be approved, a “Scope of Loss” is prepared by the Insurance Adjuster and will be forwarded to you as well as our company. We review the Scope of Loss to ensure that all current building codes are being addressed as well as necessary work to complete the roof replacement. Any additional work that may be unforeseen is supplemented through the insurance company by us.
We agree to perform all the work in the Scope of Loss, your insurance proceeds will cover everything on the scope. Your deductible will be your only out-of-pocket expense.
- Scheduling of Build. We will coordinate with you a timeframe for beginning your new roof build. The average home takes approximately 2-3 days to complete. We will need access to your driveway to park our dump truck and we may need provide plastic covering inside your home to protect your furniture, depending on the current structure and condition of your roof.
- Final Inspection & Certificate of Completion. Once your build has been completed, we document our work as well as provide pictures and a Certificate of Completion directly to your insurance company. This will close the claim and release the remaining portion of insurance proceeds.
That’s it, we work hard and efficiently so you can relax and enjoy your new roof!
Nick and his crew were hands-down fantastic.
Leading up to the project, I got a number of estimates. Even through that process, Nick's clear communication and fast response time made it clear to me this was a team of people I wanted to work with.
Bruce O S.
If you're looking for Raingutters, look no further. Nick's price was less than half of what a competitor wanted to charge. He also gets back to you quickly whenever you call.
First of all I would like to state that all reviews that was submitted before this one is correct! I mean it truly, Nick is just awesome and very professional at his job.
Nick and his team were amazing!
Super responsive, efficient, friendly and affordable. It was the first and only company we looked at for rain gutters and it's because of their professionalism and knowledge that we chose them.
Worked with Nick on our gutters and roof. Super responsive, fair and honest pricing. We had other estimates that came in weeks after we had an appointment. Nick was quick on his estimate and his crew started the following week.
Nick was great to work with from the beginning, SUPER responsive and helpful. He even helped us out when, at the very last minute, our lender required a letter pertaining to the roof of the house we were purchasing.
Their Roofing & Gutter Service is Better than We Expected. Definitively Recommend their Business To All.
AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL CRAFTSMANSHIP & ATTENTION TO DETAIL! Super happy customer!
He was responsive, kind and very knowledgeable. Super easy to work with and wonderfully communicative about all aspects of the job.
I was definitely putting off dealing with my aging roof for a while, but after some of those flash floods we had a few months back I knew I had to at least look into it. A client of mine referred me to AL Roofing, and Nick made this an extremely smooth process. I one wants to deal with things until it breaks like on their cars...
Called Nick for a gutter estimate, showed up on time, measured and provided an estimate within a day. We chose to work with AL and they had the build scheduled that same weekend! Amazing service, follow through and great follow up.
AL Roofing delivered everything as promised. Very happy we worked with Nick and his team, they finished our roof in 2 days and the price was more than fair.
AL Roofing patched a section of our older roof that was failing after recent heavy rains. Communication with Nick was excellent from start to finish, crew was on time and professional, price was fair and very reasonable compared to other estimates, work was completed within a week of providing the quote, and quality of work seems to be great so far - no more leaks!
I am thrilled with the service and professionalism of AL Gutters. Nick took my call right away and told me he would do his best to get out... I was elated! The 2 guys that came were very professional and they did a fantastic job! I am particular on how my house looks too.
After calling and receiving a few quotes from different roofing companies, I decided on Al's Roofing for my roof repair. Their prices weren't the cheapest, but was very competitive with the other bids I received. What pushed me to choose Al's was their excellent attention to detail, communication, and professionalism.
GREAT JOB by Nick and his crew. After reaching out to Nick he scheduled the estimate walk very fast. His turnaround to quote was also faster than others. Communication speed was top notch through the entire process.
I worked with Nick and he was honest, trustworthy and provided everything he promised.
Working with Nick was a great decision, he was upfront and helped us through the entire process. I'd recommend AL Roofing & Raingutters to family and friends!
I had a great experience working with Nick at AL Roofing. Nick was quick to answer all my questions and concerns, and was able to get me an entire roof replacement with my insurance company!
We just had our roof redone by this company, and I have to say I was very pleased by their work ethic, professionalism and care for our home... I appreciate good, efficient and quality work, and this company seemed to carry these attributes with them.
Nick is very good at responding right away, and if he is unable to do something that is due, he at least tells you when it will be coming... Nick and his guys arrived bright and early and completed the work in a very professional manner.
Great local and honest company that does quality work. Easy process and good communication from their team. I'm very pleased.
We recently relied on ... that was reasonably-priced, professionally-installed and significantly more effective in addressing our rain drainage issues... Daniel Chamberlin, who was knowledgeable, professional and personable.
They were referred to us by a family member who was very happy with their roof replacement by this company... We were very impressed with his knowledge and how he explained what our options were and patiently answered all our questions... The price was very reasonable too.
As a homeowner I've worked with many contractors, and by far Nick and his crew stands at the top for most professionalism and efficiency. From get go Nick was immediate in corresponding and replying without delay. He worked with my budget, and was great with follow through.
SUPER IMPRESSED!! From the very beginning Nick provided outstanding customer service! Nick kept me updated through the whole project, texting me photos.
Nick and his team were fantastic from start to finish. Nick came by twice to give me a quote because I gave him incorrect instructions the first time around. He was VERY accommodating!
AL Roofing and RainGutters recently did an outstanding job in installing a new gutter system for my house. Nick and his team were very professional and friendly during the whole process. He was also very responsive to any follow ups or questions that I had.
Al Roofing did an amazing job on our gutters. Fast Quote; fast, reliable service; they fixed a problem caused by a roof design of a previous roofer. Team is very knowledgeable.
I am extremely impressed with Erwin and this company. This is a very honest company that will not try to sell you products and/or services that you do not need, and it is very much appreciated.
It was a speedy process from face to face, to documents, to choosing style, to actual work... Workmanship, well done. Identified problem area under old roofing (known to me) and remedied them. Took on additional fascia work at a reasonable cost.
Awesome service- walked me through all the steps- they were done in a day- kind crew they answered all my questions
We just had our very old, multi-layered roof replaced. The job was completed in two days because there were many layers of old roof to remove. The crew was efficient and pleasant. Erwin who was in charge of the work was very accommodating.
I was very happy and thankful for the service they provided. They change my roof in just one day and very satisfied of the final outcome. They will keep you informed on what needs to be done and answer all the questions in regards to their services.
We Are Your TRUSTED Honolulu Roofers!
With over 20 years of dedicated experience, we know how to meet the expectations of our customers and deliver the service and quality they expect. All of our work, regardless of project size, is always checked to ensure the job is done thoroughly and correctly, focusing on every detail.
AL Roofing and Raingutters is focused on our promise of quality and 100% customer satisfaction – our testimonials show we are keeping that promise.
We specialize in the following:
In Addition to our commitment towards excellence we provide: Honest, no obligation, free inspections as well as written estimates.
- 24 -Hours Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Free Inspections
- Licensed and Insured